Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ava and Mona Lisa stopping in to say hello to everyone.

View attachment 9938

We've just been through a life changing two months, our entire 1st floor was wiped out by Superstorm Sandy. Our house is just about back together now and it feels great to get back to normal!!!

Next we need a new bulkhead and according to FEMA - we need to raise our house!

Wish us luck in being able to get all this accomplished without ending up in the poor house....!!!! :(

At least we have the inside all done!! Yay!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are adorable! So happy to see you back! Sorry to hear about your house and the sandy devastation. Hope you are on the downhill side now. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh how I love those girls...and the rest of your bunch as well. So glad to hear you at least have your home back together. I wish you the best with all you have left to do.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I am so sorry about your house, however, I'd rather lose a house and those two adorable pups! Good luck in your continued storm recovery.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
What beautiful pups you have, glad for you things are looking up.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind replys. I feel so much better having my kitchen and livingroom...the sofa just came two days ago!! Life is good!!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I'm glad there was no harm to any of your pack. Homes are fixeable, thank goodness. Nice to have you back! I've missed your whole group, especially Ava the honorary chi!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts