Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marks the 2 year anniversary of my Carlos crossing over.
He was 19 and the best friend a man could hope for.

Though I've thought of him every day since he passed, today I'm particularly saddened by his loss, and joyed by his memories.

Love always, dear boy...

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Always a sad time,he had 19 wonderful happy years with you,you gave him the best gift he could have ever wished for.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet pic. What a special boy he must have been. I'm glad you had so many wonderful years with him, Alan, and have so many good memories. RIP sweet boy, you were very loved. x

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thank goodness for memories! What would life be without them? He was a beautiful boy & I'm sure he's smiling down on you with loving eyes & missing you all the same. I'm sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Sorry for your loss--sounds like he had a very good, long life though, full of great memories...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
There is no comparison to the love of an old dog. He was lucky to have you Alan, and you were lucky to have him. I'm sorry for your loss. I know just how hard it is.

I saw this quote awhile back when a friend lost her dear old guy and it puts into words that awful feeling of losing someone you loved ....

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.

~ Edna St. Vincent Millay

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I'm sorry Alan.
I hope the good memories of your time with your boy are helping you right now.
He will always be a part of you no matter what. x

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awwww the beloved Carlos... My thoughts are with you today Alan.

"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened."
~ Dr. Suess

·
Registered
768 Posts
bless him :( thinking of u today.. keep smiling and think of all the wonerful memories you shared x

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
OH Alan (((HUGS))) I still miss my sweet Roxy everyday too. I miss reading your wonderful stories about Carlos. Even though they made me cry, I loved them. Are you still wrighting them?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
What a beautiful boy he is. God bless him. Rest in peace sweet boy.....no matter how many years pass we will never forget the ones that touch our hearts. Never. *hugs*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts