Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up. These are so cute on everyone's babies but my girls must be shaped oddly because even in an XS, they walk out of them and they look like they are wearing a tube top dress! haha!

Anyway, here is the scoop:

The 2 hoodies are in Raspberry Sorbet and Parrot Green.
Basic Dog Hoodie - Raspberry Sorbet at BaxterBoo

Basic Dog Hoodie - Parrot Green at BaxterBoo

The Raspberry one is brand new, just washed and tried on this morning. The Green one has been worn (inside only) a very few times but I did see a place near the seam of the arm that needed to be stitched. Because I did repair it, I will give you the green one free with the pink one!

I will sell these cheap! I mail only U.S. Priority Mail and can mail both for $5. I will take $7 for BOTH hoodies so a total PayPal of $12.

OR!!! If you are handy and can crochet, knit or make an XS fleece sweater/dress, I'd be happy to just exchange/trade with you!

PM me if interested. Thanks!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Hmm... are they really big on your girls? The measurements look like they would fit Lion and Penny, but they are almost 2X the size of Ruby, Hope, and Eden.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I am not certain how they are to fit. I thought they looked fine. Well, except on Eden.
Just must be too big.
If you are interested, make me an offer!
I f I do not find someone here who wants them, they will go to the shelter. They LOVE it that I will buy and try anything. They get lots of stuff that way! haha!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pooky-I'd love to swap for the pink one if that is still an offer. PM me with your details if so and I will answer back with mine.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I was beginning to think I was crazy. :lol: The XS was humongous on my crew too. When Chance was a "fat" near 5 lbs. (I'm proud to say my little Man has lost 1 lb.! He was getting so fat! Now he looks all head. :lol: ) it fit him okay through the middle, but hung past his tail. Lexie & Gia could literally walk out of it, and it was like a tent for Jadey. :lol: I only bought one to check the sizing; I ended up selling it here on CP. Zack & Zoey's XS is like a Small. I kinda thought it might be okay for Chance since he can wear an XS okay, but the 2 oldest girls wear XXS. Jade, well, she doesn't wear a size. :lol: Anyway, I can sympathize! I wanted that hoodie for my crew so bad! Everyone else’s babies looked so cute in them! Sorry they didn't work for you guys either.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that's too bad they didn't fit! They are so nice and a steal at that price. I think I have them in every color over here. :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Sorry not to thread crash here but Pookypeds what size does that little green sweater fit? its getting really cold here and we are grabbing up any xxs sweaters we can find! (impossible up where we live)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts