Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Not the greatest picture but this is Tyler's dad.

This is Tyler

It amazes me how much they look alike. Simular markings and everything. Tyler has the same build is him. Really the only difference is weight. Buster his dad is alot more filled out.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are both super cute, they do look very similar, you're right. Does papa have only one eye, or is it just the picture?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes his papa only has one eye :(

I'm not 100% sure how he lost his eye but I do know my neighbor's (Tyler's breeder's) went to work one day like they normally do and for whatever reason the husband came home on his lunch break something he normally does not do and found Buster bleeding with his eye hanging out of the socket. They rushed him to the vet. They were not able to save his eye unfortunately. He does remarkably well without it though. He doesn't like being startled though so it's best he see's you before petting him or trying to pick him up.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Aw, that's sad about his eye :(

They look a lot alike! Both are adorable. I can't wait until you have Tyler and Penelope back so we can get all kinds of pictures!

Toby doesn't look like either of his parents, instead he looks like an exact 50/50 make up of the two! He does have a short coat like his mom though, thank goodness, LOL. Dad had a VERY full coat!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aw, that's sad about his eye :(

They look a lot alike! Both are adorable. I can't wait until you have Tyler and Penelope back so we can get all kinds of pictures!

Toby doesn't look like either of his parents, instead he looks like an exact 50/50 make up of the two! He does have a short coat like his mom though, thank goodness, LOL. Dad had a VERY full coat!
I hope to bombard you gals with tons of pics after next weekend. I'm hoping to get there reactions to seeing me on video and sharing it.

Penelope is the same way. Her mom was a short coat fawn chihuahua and her dad was a long coat white chihuahua with some brown spots on him. Is Toby's coat super soft? Penelope's is. It's a lot softer then Tyler's whose parents were both short hair chi's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts