Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw someone mentioned this on another thread so it gave me an idea post pictures of you and your chi together ill go first :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Here's a pic of me and Boomer.

This is me and Jolie.

And here's a picture of me and "Ma Boy". (yes, it's Cooper,,,,darn, i can't fool anybody,,,ok ok,,,so he's my nephew,,he calls me Auntie Cindie! :D

Since my computer crashed, i have lost my pictres for now. I'm still hoping to retrieve them but haven't yet so my selections are currently limited. I'm still trying to get everything downloaded into hubby's puter and i will be getting a new puter soon. :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Oh my goodness I Love My Cheese I have to say that Tyson looks just like my Minka in that picture!! I will post a recent pic of her as soon as I can get one.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
I HATE pics of myself :angry7: , but I wanted to join in, so here are a couple. Me (Jenn) & Hershey. :) Oh yeah, that's his new blankie his Grandma bought him today. It's all fleece and soooo soft! :D

Aw that is so sweet! Hershey looks soooo content! I'm glad you jumped in there Jenn! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here is a pic of me and Lucy at 6 weeks:)

I really thought I had more pictures of me and my Lucy!!! This is the only recent one I could find...it was taken last weekend before my first game (Go Blazers!!)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Be warned this is not a pretty site!!!!!

Sorry for the bad photo (my son took it & was in a mood because I disturbed his sun bathing). :x
Anyway I will post a better one on the members photos page.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Here we are (Tucker and I) at the breeders when he was 12 weeks. I had to leave him because I was in the middle of a move, it was a LONNNNNNNNNG 3 weeks before I could go back to take him home. I'll have to get new pics of us together later today.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts