Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had someone email me when I advertised for a wanted Chihuahua,they told me to ring them anytime/anyday as they were waiting for my call...so they called "so call" help me out! They sounded wierd so i deleted the email. But i did remember their email address...it was something like [email protected]

Well turns out a few days later I was on a site searching for Chihuahua pups again,when someone had posted a message saying how this man wanted to buy everyone of her border-collies,she said he was k9propups! Other people started to message her saying they've heard of him and how he don't care what his selling or breeding,hes in it for the money only and that hes probably got some sort of farm or mill?? Anyways loads of people were complaining that hed said he had plenty of litters but when they wanted to visit,he woul'dnt get back to them!

Watch out for him! K9PROPUPS!

XXXXX

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
I had someone email me when I advertised for a wanted Chihuahua,they told me to ring them anytime/anyday as they were waiting for my call...so they called "so call" help me out! They sounded wierd so i deleted the email. But i did remember their email address...it was something like [email protected]

Well turns out a few days later I was on a site searching for Chihuahua pups again,when someone had posted a message saying how this man wanted to buy everyone of her border-collies,she said he was k9propups! Other people started to message her saying they've heard of him and how he don't care what his selling or breeding,hes in it for the money only and that hes probably got some sort of farm or mill?? Anyways loads of people were complaining that hed said he had plenty of litters but when they wanted to visit,he woul'dnt get back to them!

Watch out for him! K9PROPUPS!

ow by the way Hey everyone,Im knew to this site. Im looking for a male Teacup (1-3lb) *sorry if anyone finds me using the word teacup affensive* he must be smoothcoat,and preferable black/blue/white! I live in LONDON,U.K!!!!

XXXXX
OMG!! poor animals!!! :cry: i just hope the RSPCA find out about him! :x

Cool im from Manchester!

kat xxxx

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I had something like that happen to me a couple of months ago. I had taken in a stray cat (some members might remember him :) ) and I had posted his pic on Petfinder. Some guy e-mailed me with a really long story about how he wanted 'Trouble' (the name I gave the cat) and would pay a huge ammount just to get him to a guy that lived in England. I immediately thought it was BS but I e-mailed him back with tons of questions. He responded the first time but when I e-mailed him again, he never got back to me. I had no idea what he really wanted. I figured he wanted him for testing or something else that was just as cruel. :evil:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes believe it or not testing. It goes on with many different animals. products that we use are sometimes tested on animals. now isnt that sick.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol though god wud b funny bein a cat or a dog! lol imagen a dog speaking?!! I think If my dog shannon could speak shed have a very posh yet sassy voice! Wot do youi lot tink of your dogs voices lol?

·
Registered
696 Posts
ive had these people mailing myself too they are con artist and ask for the money first they are conning alot of people they are selling stolen pups too. have you also seen them idiots on ad mart they email nearly everyone no matter what kinda dog you want they are camaroon and they reckon they can get a chihuhua from there for 315 shipping extra and that the pup does not have to be in quentine its total lies they also ask for money first !!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Mr Snuggles mummy , sometimes you get good breeders but they dont always have the dad there as they get a stud in, but you should always see the mother. :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
yeah i thought of that after i posted lol i just wish we had already saved the money but ive had a good idea if we save the cig money up then i put 2 weeks money away in september i have enough for a non paper one haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts