Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god. I just read all this. I don't understand how this stuff happens. What is happening to our world? Horrible upbringing, of course. I just went in and kissed my two little girls goodnight again. How sad.:(

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Hi,

I only read a little about this, it's sickening isn't it. I'm afraid I hardly watch the news now or read newspapers, just local ones and they are bad enough. I try and focus on the positive these days...

I agree about the upbringing, some poor kiddies are "dragged up" as my mum used to say. The language you hear some mothers using is terrible when speaking to little ones.

Barbara x

3,132 Posts
As I've said many, many times... I hate the majority of the human race and we are all floating in the toilet of filth and despair! I pray these two boys get the help they need and remain in custody for the remainder of their lives. Its clear that they have mental issues! :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I definately think it is upbringing and probably tv and video games these days. They just do not have a conscience :-(

·
Registered
270 Posts
its appaling how a child can even think of doing these things let alone actually doing it to someone. i know people say if their child ever done something wrong they wouldnt stand by them, my boyfriend for one. i know its sounds terrible but i would, i would hate that they did it and feel sick to the stomach that it was my kids that hurt someone else and that i would consider myself to be a bad mum. those children has by the sound of it been brought up bad especially with the mother disowning them but others have had worse lives than them and turned their lives around. i dont let my kids out of my site since the james bulger murder and im constantly worried abou them getting older and wanting to go out on their own. i dont understand how those children even had thoughts like that in their heads and feel disgusted when i think about the 2 innocent children who are hurt. they should be locked up for life and put on the donor list when some poor child needs it. although they are children themselves they are old enough to know what they done and should face consequences but no they will probably be released when their 16 or 18 to lead normal lifes under new names and the place they are sent until then will have all the games they need. it stinks the way the world works. god help what the parents are going through to think everyday what their innocent children went through, i really do feel for them x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts