Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this bed has the same effect...LOL!!!! :lol: thank u again Elaine for this bed! he just loves it so much...hes always gettin staticy from it haha :lol:

what so funny mommy?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Oh, you're still awake pretty late then hehe :)
I wake up every morning pretty early. Comes with being a mom to a 3 mth old I guess.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, you're still awake pretty late then hehe :)
I wake up every morning pretty early. Comes with being a mom to a 3 mth old I guess.
hehe yea its 4:12 am here :p
awwww i heard u barely get sleep when u have a baby! :daisy:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah I barely get sleep with Sky. She wakes up all the time wanting to play :-( and she wants to play in the daytime too. I bet a 3 month old is 100000x more difficult. Very cute picture pigeonsheep! I wish Sky had a long coat XD I think they are so beautiful. And Dexter always looks so distinguished. What a young gentleman!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I barely get sleep with Sky. She wakes up all the time wanting to play :-( and she wants to play in the daytime too. I bet a 3 month old is 100000x more difficult. Very cute picture pigeonsheep! I wish Sky had a long coat XD I think they are so beautiful. And Dexter always looks so distinguished. What a young gentleman!
thanks sky! :D awwww i rember when i had to wakeup t 8 am every morning to feed dex. he would clink clink clink his food dish in our room. i used to feed him in here at first then to to the kitchen it moved hehe~ omg ill have to wakeup early again for the next chi soon! LOL ...how will i do it :shock: i love longhairs! even as pups they are adorably bear like...and i dont know how im gonna resist gettin another lc instead of a sc

·
Registered
371 Posts
yay! now u can have an excuse to get another chi :duckie: :D :duckie:
bawhahaha!
that said, now that my husband agrees he'll take me to the shelter, I'm not as persuasive anymore. I think I just wanted my husband to agree with me...

I still want a chi, but if I don't find the perfect one, I'm not gonna try to fit circles in squares trying to get one.

Maybe persuasive was the wrong word... but like... I calmed down a lot :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bawhahaha!
that said, now that my husband agrees he'll take me to the shelter, I'm not as persuasive anymore. I think I just wanted my husband to agree with me...

I still want a chi, but if I don't find the perfect one, I'm not gonna try to fit circles in squares trying to get one.

Maybe persuasive was the wrong word... but like... I calmed down a lot :)
i think u meant persistent lol! :lol:
hey i researched and researched for another breed instead of a chi for the next pup but ended up just goin with the chi. i have like 5 books on chis alone and then 4 other dog fact books..i been rereadin to prepare once again. i think chis and chis get along the best with each other due to size and just...chi-ness haha~ :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
i think u meant persistent lol! :lol:
hey i researched and researched for another breed instead of a chi for the next pup but ended up just goin with the chi. i have like 5 books on chis alone and then 4 other dog fact books..i been rereadin to prepare once again. i think chis and chis get along the best with each other due to size and just...chi-ness haha~ :D
there we go, that's the word.
Chi-piles are too cute to pass up :)
but yeah, I've done more research on chis than all my other dogs, cats and babies combined (bit ashamed on the baby). They're very extremely unique I think, and extremely expressionate, if that's even a word.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there we go, that's the word.
Chi-piles are too cute to pass up :)
but yeah, I've done more research on chis than all my other dogs, cats and babies combined (bit ashamed on the baby). They're very extremely unique I think, and extremely expressionate, if that's even a word.
they are they are they areeeee!!!! esp. when u have a choice! im gettin mine from a breeder so i get to see the lil puppy wuppys 10 mins after theyre born...online but hey! LOL :D

expressionate is a word .... if ur speakin spanish ;)
think u meant expressive lol!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
this bed has the same effect...LOL!!!! :lol: thank u again Elaine for this bed! he just loves it so much...hes always gettin staticy from it haha :lol:

what so funny mommy?

LOL, there you go again, making me laugh :laughing8: ( and i really dont laugh very easy, your just so funny ) anyways, i'm so glad he loves his bed. i think the pics come out so nice when he's in it cause he looks great against that baby blue color, i'm glad i got him that one cause i almost got him a different one

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aw elaine whatever u wouldve gotten woulda bee awesome either way hahaha he really is soooo staticy when he rubs against it lmaoooo. gives me a static shock once in a while :eek:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
...I don't know what kind of balls you are talking about...can't be the kind I'm thinking of... :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts