I have decided not to ring about her after all. I had a tip off that they will not keep her for us untill we move and we have no-where/no-one to look after her for us untill we move. I didn't want to ring to get told 'no they won't keep her' and to get upset about it.
So we have decided to wait untill we move then see what they have. If she is still there then great, it was obviously meant to be, but if not we will give a home to another that needs it.
Its not been easy and has been playing on my mind all night going through all the options but there really is nothing we can do at this point.
Hopefully they will still have her in a month or so </3
I cannot have her here dur to my brother (he hates Louie as it is and would probably kill someone if I brought another home, despite it only being for a few weeks)
My nan and gramp just had their dog put down. And I can't really expect them to look after her for me and clean up any accidents etc, its just not fair on them and it would cost me too much petrol to go see her there everyday.
I work at a dog boarding kennels but my boss wont do it for free, only a small discount and I cannot afford to pay for that.
And if they wont keep her for us.....well....thats all our options gone really :/
Its okay im not upset as such as I never saw her or rang about her. I figure its for the best to do it this way and just have whatever he has left rather than pin all my hopes on one that we may not get.
It kinda sucks but im sure the right one will come along. If its her then she will be waiting for us. If not then the right one will be
Yep, ive literally just had to push all my feelings aside and follow my head not my heart.
The timing is not right just now and to go through alot of stress and what-ifs to get her just isnt right on us or her.
Once we have moved into our house then we will be able to llok at getting her, or another chi in need of a home.
I believe in fate and that everything happens for a reason