Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here goes nothing. Hi, my name is Carley. My chiwee's name is Honey. She's also been known to be called Honey Bunches/Bunches, Walnut/Walnut Head, Chupacabra/Chupi, Mountain Goat, and so many more. But you can call her Honey. Lol! She is one year old, and I got her as a birthday gift from my sister this past summer. She was six months old when I got her. Anyway, I'm relatively new to dog owning (Honey's my first!) and completely new to the whole forum thing so, please, bare with me. Due to my inexperience, I have not yet figured out how to post pictures or design my signature, so these will follow later this week. If you can't wait until later in the week to meet my adorable ball of fur (I know you're all sitting on the edges of your seats in eager anticipation!) you can get a sneak peek up there on my avatar. Yep! That's her! Isn't she cute?! Well, I think I've made this more than long enough, so I will leave it at that for tonight. : D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and lovely Honey..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :) Honey is adorable! I am seriously waiting in anticipation for new larger pics of her :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts