Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My new boots from my future MIL. I've never had this kind of boots, i'm going to try and keep them new as long as possible!

My Christmas loot was nice this year, not done yet i'm sure i'll get a few goodies tomorrow but his family did exchanges tonight. I got those, and some fragrance lotion, a nice bracelet, a very nice insulated cup with my initials.

My mom sent a very sweet Rachel Ray bake set WITH utensils. Spoiled.

And of course the OH gave me my engagement ring!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, merry christmas, safe and happy new year.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice Presents! Your boots will get your feet very warm and your new ring will warm your heart for decades to come. Congrats.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
What a fantastic gift! I love my Uggs!
I'm wearing them right now because my feet are cold today :)
~ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ~

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my goodness thaaaaank you!

I feel bad, I really raked in this year.

I'm not greedy and I didn't ask for anything this year, yet I feel like I got the best Christmas in the world.

It was an old fashioned Christmas for sure, but we couldn't have been any happier.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Get the Ugg waterproof spray and cleaners. I've had 1 pair of Uggs for almost 4 years now and they are in great shape. I love them, I actually have another pair on the way in the mail now. lol.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Cute! I can't wear that style boots because my calves are too big, always have been.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought that too and while mine aren't teensy tiny either they at least look normal.

Heather you'd be surprised what people my age and younger wear now. It used to be you looked silly for wearing your pants in your boots (unless to prevent them getting wet) but now it's a fashion-statement. Who knew?

That being said I wore them to Christmas lunch with the fam (pants tucked in of course) and I at least looked stylish ;)

All in all I was completely and utterly spoiled this year, this has been a Christmas to remember for me and i'm very thankful :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts