Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After living here for two years, I now offficially hate this place! This is a good neighborhood and i have reasonable rent...but i hate the fact that my husband and i were "duped." We saw a model before we moved in. the model was immaculate. it had a fireplace, SUPER CLEAN carpet, beautiful white bathtub, awesome looking dishwasher...things like that.

we asked to see the apartment we were getting, but they told us we couldn't because it was getting "painted and cleaned." YEA, RIGHT! When we saw our apartment on moving day, we realized we made a huge mistake. the carpet is AT LEAST 10 years old. i paid $70 to have it cleaned last summer, and within 2 weeks all the stains from the padding underneath came up. the day we moved in maintenance was replacing our stove and they TORE UP a huge chunk of linoleum in the kitchen and never came back to fix it! they also ripped hooks off the kitchen wall and with the adhesive came parts of the wall. the dishwasher was broken and we didn't know and it flooded our kitchen. not to mention our downstairs neighbors are huge bungholes! theres tons of stuff i could rant about but my fngers would get tired from all the typing :lol:

i can't wait until we move out of here...only 2 and a half months left. i'm gonna see if i can customize a ticker from ticker factory to count down the days till i'm out of this place. sorry for just rambling on...just needed to vent before i explode! :evil:

edit: darn, a new ticker would be to big for my signature box...*sigh* oh well.

·
Registered
795 Posts
OMG! That sucks!! I'm sorry. I didnt get shafted as much u did when we moved into our new apt a while back, but we had to clean up stains on the carpet, never got freshly painted for us either. Us nice people are the ones who get duped! :x ....... :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for listening...only 2 and a half months till we move outta here...i can't wait. hopefully the next neighborhood we live in wont have huge dogs running lose without leashes trying to attack small dogs (its like that here). ah, one can dream, right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts