Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow so i was on google today searching "black white and tan chihuahuas" just looking and trying to get an idea of what liam might look like when hes older, and low and behold what do i see! a pictures of liam!!!
this pictures to be exact:

somebody in greece is trying to say they are selling him! people are so lame and crazy! i really hope noone got tricked and got scammed.
i wish there was a way i could get this ad off the site.

·
Registered
407 Posts
OMG That is horrifying! I did not think they did scams anymore! You must feel violated that someone stole your baby's photo. Liam is a sweetie.

Tori

·
Registered
41 Posts
One thing you can do, if you know how to read the websites source code, is to see where they are linking to the photo. If they are using your link, which they can find out by right clicking the image and clicking 'Copy Image Location', then you can stuff them up by renaming it something else. You could even be nasty if you wanted and redirect the link somewhere unsavory that wouldn't look so good on their site.

Usually scammers are pretty lazy and will do things the easy way so hopefully they didn't download the image and then upload it to their website. If they did that then you can try finding out who their host is and get the hosting company to take care of it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts