Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidentally bought pumpkin treats with WHEAT as the first ingredient. And, the store doesn't allow refunds! I thought they were just dried pumpkin slices. Boo to me for assuming.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I accidentally bought pumpkin treats with WHEAT as the first ingredient. And, the store doesn't allow refunds! I thought they were just dried pumpkin slices. Boo to me for assuming.
that sucks! what you going to do with them? i baught roxi some treats the other day and it was lik 79% animal extract i was like ewww i didnt realise till i got home

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That sucks! I watch labels extra careful now since hubby can't have any grains, before I didn't really watch too closely on dog treat labels except for chicken & beef since Zoey's allergic to those in processed form. But I watch them pretty darn close now.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks! I watch labels extra careful now since hubby can't have any grains, before I didn't really watch too closely on dog treat labels except for chicken & beef since Zoey's allergic to those in processed form. But I watch them pretty darn close now.
I usually do too!

I was holding Daisy and the free bag of Fromm's. The front of the bag said 100% organic pumpkin made in USA so I assumed that pumpkin was the only ingredient. I know better :D At least they were only $6 instead of the really expensive ones!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually think we're going to keep them.

They smell so good! I just won't be giving them to Lily. My husband ate one (I know) and said they tasted good too :coolwink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts