Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Sophie and the stray have become a little close. I keep telling her not to snuggle to much, she might get too attached ;-).

Sophie apparently doesn't care about my advice

·
Registered
717 Posts
International police: "This is our suspect!" points to picture of Cute and Fluffy. "And this is the capture" Points at a pic of you. "She is armed with chihuahuas and very dangerous. She knows how to use them."

Hehahahaha!! *can't breathe*

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL if she could she so would... she doesn't do well with change. Not sure if you guys remember.. but I got her when she was older (after the critical period of socialization) so she is my little scaredy cat. Don't think the breeder ever took her out of the little pen in the living room, and was barely handled. Not the social pup of the litter.. we tried puppy classes which helped some but I don't think she will ever be miss outgoing like chloe. she is a total mama's girl.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Aw, sounds like me lol. I'm more social on the web then in real life at times lol. I bet she has a blog somewhere and is posting silly stuff about us humans and filing a report on the dog lol.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Awww Cat I remember that well. Some are just more outgoing than others. She's such a lamb and has come a long way. My Coco is a lot like her. Adores people but never got socialized for the first year of her life. She can be a bit funny around unfamiliar dogs. Bless her heart. If fluff sticks around, she'll get so used to her and they'll get close in no time. Keep us posted, cant wait to see how this pans out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts