Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The BF got a new lens and we are his only models to test it out......they are wearing their Puppia....:)...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Look at Tuc and MoJies little tongues hanging out. Too adorable. Yea, you are just so hard on the eyeballs you crazy girl. :D He loves taking pics and he's great at it. Our little boy's growing up. Did they have fun???

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Moni you are gorgeous!
Your bf has four very beautiful models. He's a lucky man!
That's a really nice pic!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Moni you look great!! All your munchkins look great, I love the Puppias!!
thank you!!!....yeah I want more more puppia...hehe....I got one too big and on our walk today TucTuc walked right out of it....I was keep on walking for like for a few second ...i was so bad..

Look at Tuc and MoJies little tongues hanging out. Too adorable. Yea, you are just so hard on the eyeballs you crazy girl. :D He loves taking pics and he's great at it. Our little boy's growing up. Did they have fun???

Thank you Robin....I want to let them run free but they might not come back to me.....no I didn't want to do it...hehe..
Moni you are gorgeous!
Your bf has four very beautiful models. He's a lucky man!
That's a really nice pic!

awww...Lisa you're so sweet....thank you..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I know, it's nervewracking. You want to but you're scared. They are so stinkin cute I can't stand it. Mine are cracking me up this week, especially having Bailey in the mix. It is a real zoo over here.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, it's nervewracking. You want to but you're scared. They are so stinkin cute I can't stand it. Mine are cracking me up this week, especially having Bailey in the mix. It is a real zoo over here.
I can't wait to see those pics!!!.....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Moni, you are beautiful and so are your Chi's!! Lovely picture.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, that is a gorgeous picture! You are such a beautiful girl and your babies are precious! :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Great picture! Your crew is just gorgeous. The pic looks like it could be in a magazine. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts