Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lion may have swallowed a gauge earring :(. My sister came over to watch the dogs for a bit and left her earrings within his reach. It is a small smooth gauge, no sharp edges thankfully. I am not sure if he really did swallow it, but there were two and I can now only find one. I am staying up with him tonight and hoping he will pass it, but if he starts to act strange we will be making a late night vet trip. :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
I hope he passes it. I know how you feel. Dixie gets into everything and it all goes in her mouth. Even goes through my purse and runs off with whatever she can. Ate my new mimosa tree I planted and it said on the internet it was poisonous to some dogs...didn't say what???? But I shot her a couple ccs of peroxide just incase. Can't seem to stay one step ahead of these little ones.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still watching him. He went to the bathroom this morning and isn't in pain. Still hoping he either didn't eat it or it will just pass!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, here is another update:

Lion went on a walk today and then suddenly lay down and started throwing up. I saw the earring inside of the throw up. So, he did eat the earring but it came out one end at least. He doesn't seem to be feeling well now... I am sure that didn't feel good coming back out!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Well, here is another update:

Lion went on a walk today and then suddenly lay down and started throwing up. I saw the earring inside of the throw up. So, he did eat the earring but it came out one end at least. He doesn't seem to be feeling well now... I am sure that didn't feel good coming back out!
i;m sure he learned his lesson ; p hope he feels better soon. I bet your relieved that its out now though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts