Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila's breeder just had 2 new litters. ;) This is going to be very tempting. THey are just born so can't tell anything but what color they are. One of the litters is from leila's mama, site also says this is her last litter and she will be available after pups are weaned.
A couple of them i have my eye on. :D but pic is only really their backs right now.:daisy:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Uh oh...good luck with THAT tempation! Especially with Leilas moms litter since you know how sweet her pups already turn out. ;) Can't wait to see them...you should post the pic - even though it's just the backs!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Good luck with your temptation. I am quickly falling in love with the little Min Pin puppy we are watching/boarding for my uncle while he decides if he's going to sell her or let us adopt her out. She's so stinking cute, (and I am NOT a fan of min pins).

·
Registered
293 Posts
oooh.Don't know if I could hold back.LOL
Yes post the site so We can all see or better message Me so I can see .

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh tempting! you may have to break the news to hubby! :lol:
I thought you wanted a tiny though Cheryl this time around?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww they are darling!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, they are all so cute!!! Nice markings in the first litter. Leila doesn't look big in pics, Cheryl. What is she weighing now? 6 to 7 lbs.? That's a very small dog. Under 4.5 lbs. is going to be quite fragile. Not sure what you are looking for, but just thought I'd mention it. Since you already know Leila's breeder, I think it's a smart choice to use her again. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww i would give in to temptation!

i just go all clucky for puppies haha.

i had to drag myself away from the first few litters i saw, even though i wanted them all !

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG I love the markings/colors! I definitely would pick the blue one of Leila's moms new litter based on color. But her little head looks nice & dome shaped too. Hard to tell for sure at this age & angle of the pics but so far she'd be my pic for sure! Make sure to post updated pics as you get them! ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I'm sure its nota big deal because no one else said anything, she just does look a bit smaller and those ribs -- never seen ribs like that on a puppy that young! But it could just be lighting.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Kristi, I noticed too. :wink: Just didn't mention it. Since they are so young, if there is a problem, by the time they are ready for deposits, hopefully they'll know by then. Looks like she's the runt, so maybe she isn't eating as well as the other's. But if she were mine, I'd be supplementing her. :) Anyway, time will tell.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts