Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Date is on November 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wave: Hope you both can make it! There is already 21 + chis confirmed.. I think It'll be the biggest chi-ppl meeting in th euk.. not a day to miss. Loubie Ill add you name! Thanks so much! Star wil you be able to attend that day? Hope so!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Sorry guys, me and Lexi won't be able to make this meet.
November will be too busy for me, this being my final year at University.

Even at the weekend, I'd have to spend about 6 hours travelling down really early on Saturday morning, and I won't have a lot of money to splash out on accomodation and travel etc with it being so near to Christmas. I have a lot of materials to buy for my degree film, it's going to be one expensive year!!

Maybe next time if there's another one.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Anonymous said:
Yay November I can do, Stitch and I will be there :) I 'll try and get my friend to bring Sparkles aswell
Ok how did I post as a guest hummm anyway as I said me and Stitchy will be there :D sadly my other chi baby will be too young but any meets early next year and they'll both be there anyone coming up from around Surrey way and we can go up with?

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
nemochi said:
anyone coming up from around Surrey way and we can go up with?
I'm in Surrey , I'd loved to have given people lifts ( I originally said I may have been able to ) but now i've spoken to my best friend and she and her boyfriend wanna come too so there will be no room in the car , sorry about that ) maybe people who are going from this way to Birmingham on the train could all meet at a train station and travel that way ? ( sorry again that I can't help out : ( ) but i will bring dog treats & doughnuts ;) :D :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It should be a bi-yearly thing, so we can make the next one too!
It's just bad timing for me, I can travel anywhere really, Lexi loves to travel thank god.

We should have a meet up in summer 2006, hopefully we'll get a warm day too!

It could even be in London, a day in Hyde Park or Regents Park would be awesome!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
nemochi said:
Anonymous said:
Yay November I can do, Stitch and I will be there :) I 'll try and get my friend to bring Sparkles aswell
Ok how did I post as a guest hummm anyway as I said me and Stitchy will be there :D sadly my other chi baby will be too young but any meets early next year and they'll both be there anyone coming up from around Surrey way and we can go up with?
Hey...
Sorry I may have made a mistake as I thought I read in another post that you were not going? But anyway :D so glad you are as Id love to see stitch. How old will he be at the meeting? I think there will be quite a few of us travelling from London to Birmingham so If you could get to London.. you could always join most of us on the train?! :D :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Nona said:
Sorry guys, me and Lexi won't be able to make this meet.
November will be too busy for me, this being my final year at University.

Even at the weekend, I'd have to spend about 6 hours travelling down really early on Saturday morning, and I won't have a lot of money to splash out on accomodation and travel etc with it being so near to Christmas. I have a lot of materials to buy for my degree film, it's going to be one expensive year!!

Maybe next time if there's another one.
Your being very sensible about your studies Iona :) I think if this one has a good turn up then we'll defo arrange another in the summer next year :wave:

21 - 40 of 489 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.