Chihuahua People Forum banner
461 - 480 of 489 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yeah i was thinking about it earlier and he is a chi so only fair he gets to come are you stil going the halloween meet stef iv sorted there costumes now getting them made yay

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Who's going to the london meetup next weekend 16th Oct, I'm definately taking Stitch to that I dont know about Halloween now as I need to pay for Bambi so I cant afford a costume for the little guy and they all cost so much grrrr. So unless he can come naked lol I dunno if I can make the 30th, but he does have a top with glow in the dark bats on it hummm I wonder if he can just wear that.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
chihuahua-lady said:
yeah i was thinking about it earlier and he is a chi so only fair he gets to come are you stil going the halloween meet stef iv sorted there costumes now getting them made yay
yeh im going the 16th and halloween one. I ordered his costume lol :oops: Im having second thoughts lol though it is funny! owwww posh- having them made? Are they going matching or not?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
nemochi said:
Who's going to the london meetup next weekend 16th Oct, I'm definately taking Stitch to that I dont know about Halloween now as I need to pay for Bambi so I cant afford a costume for the little guy and they all cost so much grrrr. So unless he can come naked lol I dunno if I can make the 30th, but he does have a top with glow in the dark bats on it hummm I wonder if he can just wear that.
Yeh sarah- i think its just the fun. T-shirt or naked I dont think we would want to miss out on stitch because he was missing an outfit. Hey put 2 cufflinks on his and take him as a 'stripper' :wink:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
nemochi said:
Yeh sarah- i think its just the fun. T-shirt or naked I dont think we would want to miss out on stitch because he was missing an outfit. Hey put 2 cufflinks on his and take him as a 'stripper' :wink:
well he was good at his Playboy posing ;) hehe

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
chihuahua-lady said:
yeh im going the 16th and halloween one. I ordered his costume lol :oops: Im having second thoughts lol though it is funny! owwww posh- having them made? Are they going matching or not?
lol not posh its just i tried making them my self and if im honest im totally useless lol then i got this bag of scary things from asda and was gonna attach them to a black top but i would do it so bad lol so just gonna get them made well my mum offered to buy them all costumes so she can lol

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
OOOOO I feel like im going to miss out if I dont go to the surrey one! I dont know...If i can go to the surrey i wont be going to birmingham.

Sorry guys just realised im thinking aloud wait make tht typing aloud!

Ps Stef- I only have 5 which means I will bring 6 including winston!

461 - 480 of 489 Posts