1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
how very sad!, i guess with the price of chis going up, more and more are likely to be stolen. I always worried about this happening more than ne thing else with keeks, i like to have a cat bell on her when shes in the garden, keeps my mind at ease knowing where she is.
mia
x

·
Registered
633 Posts
great site.
I'm also very worried about Tilly being stollen.
She's never out of my site, unless she's locked up in her cage at home if I'm out.

·
Registered
862 Posts
i'm so worried about peanut being stolen, he isn't even micro chipped yet. i never realised it was such a problem until i was made aware of it after hearing about poor balou.
i won't let peanut even go in the garden unless im with him.i think our poor chi are very much a target too cos there so expensive and in great demand especially in UK :cry:

·
Registered
862 Posts
i'm so worried about peanut being stolen, he isn't even micro chipped yet. i never realised it was such a problem until i was made aware of it after hearing about poor balou.
i won't let peanut even go in the garden unless im with him.i think our poor chi are very much a target too cos there so expensive and in great demand especially in UK :cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts