Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I look forward to this show every week. It's soooo funny. Great show. And the guy who is always walking that chihuahua is funny too.

And Ted the dog is hilarious. Soooooo funny.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's very funny. My husband was so impressed with Diva Dogs he drove Sparky all the way there and bought him a little harness with an anchor to wear on our boat.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Think the woman with Ted is a bit (ODD) think she should get a boyfriend ! The 2 other women are as mad as hatters,and i don't think i would like that bloke who walks peoples dogs with the chihuahua, walking my dogs.But i must say it's a laugh

·
Registered
227 Posts
I love the show!! My boyfriend & I laugh our heads off every week!! I love the lady who narrates! Those 2 ladies are hyper!!! But Matilda is my fav on the show ! I thought the girl from Chelmsford was going to be a total Paris Hilton but she doesn't mind laughing at herself & when she got upset over the story of those evil kids hurting that poor Chinese crested I thought she really does love dogs. I was hoping me & my baby-girl might even have been on it cos we were in the background when they filmed at paws in the park in Kent but wd didn't see ourselves :( they must have cut us out !! I'm sure gonna miss it, I think it ends next week :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts