Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Spuds McKenzie ain't no chi! That's just silly. (I wonder how much they're selling their "chihuahua" for.)

·
Registered
510 Posts
My little cousin just bought one of those bull terriors. He paid like $1600 for him. I thought he was crazy! And he looks just like the one in that pic, all white.

I'm gonna have to break it to him that he bought a cute chihuahua instead of that manly bull terrior 'King'. :lol:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At least he's not being sold as a teacup. :D
:lol: :lol:

I wonder if he actually gets sold as a chihuahua. I mean, even the stupid people that think teacups are real know what a chihuahua should look like. And a bull terrier doesn't look anything like a chihuahua.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
well that illy person buying it as a chi (and probably beliving its a teacup too) is gonna get a big suprise when it hits 20lbs lol.
its one of those cameroon ones though so...NEVER EVER send anyone in caneroon money for a puppy...so far everyone i know of there are scammers, send em money, never see a puppy...

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
foxywench said:
well that illy person buying it as a chi (and probably beliving its a teacup too) is gonna get a big suprise when it hits 20lbs lol.
its one of those cameroon ones though so...NEVER EVER send anyone in caneroon money for a puppy...so far everyone i know of there are scammers, send em money, never see a puppy...
I've heard about various Cameroon scams. People have lost big bucks by being incredibly naive and gullible. :shock:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I haven't heard of anything like that. What's the deal? They just take the money and don't give 'em the puppy? That's bull! Can't they get arrested for that? And what on earth do the people buying the pup do? Send cash?? If I was buying a pup on the net (and could drive to get it) I'd go through a credit card or something with paypal or even send a check so that I could see where it was cashed ect. We found Lina on the net, but paid cash for her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts