7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We come in now??

Peeeeeees

Nope we not done a wee yet... What's the problem

But i no wanna go for a wee

Don't worry batfink I'll give her da glare

Ah you better pee she ain't having none of it

I'll get u mum let us in I peed batfink didn't but come on!!!

Lotus help me I paw da door open

Is destroy da bush you Getz in da house

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh they look soooo sweet sitting there out in the cold,yes can see she's changing colour a bit,Daisy still has that puppy look.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh that is too bloomin cute, those wee faces at the door! lol
Such pretty girls!!
The captions fit perfectly too. haha!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha they're so funny they will hold onto their bladders for ages lotus never did go until 2 hours later lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol they are silly well lotus is she hasn't learnt the quicker u go the quicker th door is open I normally go out with them but was enjoyih my coffee

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Awwww You're SO mean for making them stay outside to pee! (At least im sure thats what Maisie would tell you! :p)

The captions are perfect for the pics Lol!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol wait till the snow hits hahaha they will r quick haha I pity trained daisy in the snow she pees fast

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww. LOL They're too cute! I was noticing Daisy's color is getting a bit "richer" on her back. And also how Lotus is getting lighter yes? Maybe she & D will be the same color after all?? They're too cute & I still say they look a lot alike! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Ha Ha, too cute, love the captions. That's the look I get from Georgie my pom when he's had enough of being outside.

·
Registered
432 Posts
OMG! Such cuteness is just too much, LOL! They are both just so gorgeous! And your captions are amusing too :)

Looking at little Lotus reminds me of something my bro said when he was looking at Harry, when I was at my Mum's recently... "Do Chihuahuas always have big ears like that, or do they grow into them?"

HaHaHa! Grow into them!!! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone

Lotus body is like an off beige with a blue tinge (like a blue rinse lol) her head is still v blue but her mask is growing out

Daisy is going brown (who knew this would happen haha) but has half a black tail and is White underneath maybe shell turn green eventually haha

I love lotus' ears I think they're fantastic I'd love her not to grow into them her head is getting bigger (more domey) daily tho!! She's all outta proportion ATM lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute!! How could anyone resist those sweet faces?! Look at Daisy's fluffy tail! It looks like a little fox tail. That is sooooooooo cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL The captions cracked me up! They are both SOOO cute! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I had to laugh at the one where Daisy is saying, "Don't worry Batfink, I'll give her the glare." :lol: Too cute!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha she always gives me evils especially if she's not sitting on me if looks could kill!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts