Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol should say ME resist but it wont let me fix the title. im stupid..sorry.

Craigslist:
"We thought we wanted to add another animal to our household but it has turned out to be more work than we can handle on a daily basis. Bugsy is 32 weeks old, he is potty pad trained. he is up to date on his shots. We have three dogs just to many for us . Adoption fee includes crate . He will only go to a good home.Likes women best of all would be great for single lady. Rehoming fee is negotiable . His parents were both under 5 pounds."

too late...i already emailed her and asked how much. lol.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Awww, I say go for it! I would be so tempted as well... especially since all dogs need to be in a stable and loving home!

·
Registered
726 Posts
go for it! VERY cute!

i'm looking for a puppy as well, all my options fell through :( i'm heartbroken right now.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is very cute:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much harder is it to have two than one? does that sound like a dumb question?!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she emailed me back and said she had $750 into him and how much could i come up with this week. I told her i had $150 as of today that i could give her (but shouldnt she be more worried about a good home then money?) and we would give him an amazing home, with an amazing little buddy to spend his time with.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah. thats what i thought. i think she should be more worried about getting a good home then how much money. thats asking for trouble.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
He is so cute and adorable!

It's a shame the current owner is more concerned about the $750 instead of finding a good home for him. I hope you get to adopt him - he needs a forever loving home.

·
Banned
705 Posts
:D He's a sweetie!!! The current owner sounds very selfish. Hope you get him, so you can show him what a proper loving Mummy is like!!! Good luck

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys. i sent her back that email and havent heard from her again. it worrys me with a mommy worried about money he is going to end up somewhere bad.....

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
He's very cute... hope you can work it out.

Going from one dog to two was a piece of cake I thought. But then two to three was a little more of a challenge. :) But I would do it again so it wasn't that bad!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Im Jenilyns boyfriend

we really hope she emails us, I kinda want another one too and I want him to come to a good home.

and yes she shouldn't be worried about money if shes trying to get him adopted so quickly

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GUYS!

I need your help...

should I send another email? she never emailed back after i sent the email telling her i had a small amount of money but i willing and more than loving home.

what should i say?!

·
Registered
726 Posts
i would email if you really want him. tell her what you have to offer first, the good things about your home and knowledge of chis. then the amount of money. tell her you can pick him up asap that might help :) good luck!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts