Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That is so cute!

I am having problems finding Jaxx a Christmas outfit. I went to Petsmart and Target yesterday and didn't find anything. The only thing that I found at Petsmart was "the Grinch" items and Target in our town didn't have any Christmas clothes for dogs at all. They had some clothes for cats that may have fit Jaxx but they were all for girls.

I need to start looking on line shops

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
That is so cute!

I am having problems finding Jaxx a Christmas outfit. I went to Petsmart and Target yesterday and didn't find anything. The only thing that I found at Petsmart was "the Grinch" items and Target in our town didn't have any Christmas clothes for dogs at all. They had some clothes for cats that may have fit Jaxx but they were all for girls.

I need to start looking on line shops
I got the last size small at petsmart of the "naughty, nice, we need to talk" shirt... That was before Black Friday. They are selling out of Christmas stuff like crazy. Did you try Walmart?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I think we are going to Wal Mart tonight to pick up some things we can't get anywhere else (cringing I do not like 2 out of 3 Wal Marts.) I wanted to go last night but we had WingStop that had to be picked up on our side of town and the good Wal Mart is on the other side of town.
I wish I had started looking earlier for something here. We were at Petsmart the Wednesday before Thanksgiving but they didn't have anything Christmas except the Grinch stuff but I bet they saved it all for Black Friday.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You are so cute my sweetie, you can get away with a little naughtiness. I think Santa will understand! ;)

Reactions: Jmanderson675
1 - 13 of 13 Posts