Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, sounds odd but....how often do your pups urinate? I suppose it is could be different between raw feeding and not. I raw feed. I have 1 6mo. male (5.5 lbs) that lets me know he has to--or wants to-- go out every 2 hours during the day. I have another 6mo male (3.5lbs) that only goes about 3x a day (and believe me, I am searching the house for accidents!). Not sure what the deal is:confused2: My other 2 are with my hubby during the week & it's hard to get a straight answer from him:D:lol:as he is still "potty training"--ugh.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Zoey goes 3 X per day sometimes 4 and poo once per day, if she misses a poo she will have 2 the next day. I feed Ziwipeak for Dinner and free feed Orijen because Zoey eats so little just a bite here and there.
When Zoey was younger she would pee 10 X per day if it meant she got a treat, it wasn't much but she would run to the pad and push out a couple drops, making sure I saw her. LOL

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I WISH mine only had to go 3-4 times a day!!! I take mine out every 2 hours...sometimes less....and someone still pees in the house:foxes15: Lacey has to go very often!! I put her to bed last night at 9 and she woke me up at midnight and again at 4am to potty!!! UGH....she is worse than when my twins were babies :(

·
Registered
355 Posts
Pablo's a bigger boy, so this may not be helpful, but when he's not "posting replies" on a walk, he pees about 5 - 6 times per day and two poos. He goes from 10 p.m. to 7:30 or 8 a.m. without an accident (crated).

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Other than the territorial marking outside, mine go out 4-5 times a day - with the 'day' running from 5 a.m. to around 10:30 p.m.. Pedro is 4 years old, and Gracie is 1 year. She's just now gotten to the point to where she can wait longer in between like Pedro...And, although she's been house trained (to my routine) for quite some time, she has just recently started going to the door and barking.:hello1:

Gracie will poo 2-3 times a day, while Pedro poos only on the 5 a.m. outing!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i never really kept track of how many times, but Minnie does go alot more frequently than Tootsie. she does alot of little pees , but Tootsie seems to hold hers in longer and goes just a couple big pees. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts