Chihuahua People Forum banner

Unexpected Visit

904 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  pigeonsheep 
#1 · (Edited)
Today was a great day for Jasper and Hannah as they both got some unexpected, but much welcomed company. To make a long story short the lady who originally owned Hannah as a puppy came from Colorado for a visit with the lady who owns Jasper's daddy and many of his other family members. (FYI the lady who owned Hannah originally, is not to blame for what happened to Hannah as she got older ....very long story). So today when Joan and Evelyn came for their visit they bought some chis with them. Cricket is the chocolate chi you will see in my pics. She is 10 months old and a niece to Jasper. The 3 puppies you will see are Hannah's great grandchildren. The fawn and white older chi being held, is Jasper's daddy Thor who we haven't seen since Jasper was 6 months old. Anyway, it was quite a day. We had such a good time I didn't think to get pics till just before the ladies were leaving. So there aren't many pics but I thought I would post them anyway. For good measure I am throwing in a pic of Jasper's mom that we took recently and see regularly, so everyone can see how lovely both of Jasper's parents are. He is every bit his mom but he does have traits from his daddy. I've also thrown in a few bonus pics given to me while tracing the history of some of Hannah's family.

Hannah's great grandchildren:

Here is a pic sent to me of Julie (the mom to the pups above) with her babies when they were born 9 weeks ago:

Hannah's last pup Mia who was fortunate enough to get a good home:

This is Joan: Hannah's 1st owner being reunited with Hannah today:

Cricket: Jasper's niece:

See less See more
#6 ·
Oh my...what a reunion! Very cool indeed! Jasper definitely takes after his mommy but both parents are very nice looking (as is he!). Hannahs family are all gorgous as well. Very neat to see! And Hannah's first owner - how great for them to be reunited! Definitely a wonderful unexpected visitor. They all are! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.