Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!!!

This is NOT for the faint of heart. Please do not watch if you are easily disturbed. I honestly wish I hadn't watched it, but I feel the need to share how cruel human beings are.

FYI, I have nothing against J-Lo and I am not a PETA nut....I just came accross this today and think it needs to be seen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6263597233537127868

:confused: :confused: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
It is the cruelest thing I have ever seen in my life Jen.
It is skinning of a animal and after it is just thrown away and it is still alive.

SICK

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
oh my gosh that's horrible :( :(

i'm glad i didn't watch. i saw a show on animal cruelty on hbo years ago and i still remember the things i saw on that show. people can be so heartless :(

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's really really sad how cruel people can be, isn't it?

I don't wear fur either....I do wear fake fur sometimes though.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rubyfox said:
How can people sleep at nights, do they think they are numb and dont feel pain.
I dont know Julie. People think animals are just that....they don't look into an animal's eyes and see a soul and a purpose.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish I knew where it was done. I'm not good at looking into those things though. I wish we could do SOMETHING. And they did look like they knew just what they were doing.

Know what I would like to do? I'd like to skin one of those guys alive and then leave them to lay there in pain. It would be very cruel of me, but justice served!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
people who want to wear fur should have to watch that hopefully they wouldn't want to after seeing how it's made.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts