Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
update on saskia just want you all to know she went back to the vets today and has had the all clear her skin infection has now cleared up and shes all good only probelm is she piling weight on so shes on a lil diet lol

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Glad Saskia got the all clear, she is now happy and being looked after well, just cut down on the treats or people food if she has it and see how that works :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ive been giving her treats this last week or two now shes settled she wants them buit im gonna stop it for a while or not give them her as much say like once a week

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Its hard when they look at you with those lovely eyes begging you for ' just a little bit mum' :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
omg i'm a sucker for those eyes....yesterday i was eating icecream lolly with chocolate around it (frisko) guess what .....the chocolate was for me .....but the vanilla icecream was eaten in a heartbeat :D

i'm glad saskia is doing well !! :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hmmm I dont share my treats with ma furbabies lol. I get them their own doggie treats. but Daddy is sneaky I am sure he sneaks them some of his. :scratch:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts