Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My male chi, which a lot of u know as Lucky is going up for adoption. He was born June 2nd 2004 and is a very friendly dog. He is ckc registered tattooed all shots, if u think u r interested, u can pm me and I will get right back to u. He is going in the paper this week and I know I will have a lot of people interested so personal info would be great. Thanks
I put a picture of him on Chihuahua pictures under lucky. We live in Barrie ON.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As most of u know we also have 3 female chi's. Now that we decided not to breed we would like to find him a good home because they all pick on him. The girls like to gang up on him, and not in a nice way, and it just isn't working out. I have tried seperating them, he just doesn't want to be bothered with them and they don't get it. I know he will be the perfect pet for someone, thanks for your interest

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone else have problems with females beating up their males? If so, how do or did u deal with it? We are just so frustrated now and feel bad for him, that we think this would be the best thing for him. I have never had a problem like this before, its out of control. The worst thing is, is that it's not his fault. It would be much easier for us to try to get rid of the one than the three trouble makers--and I know it's not fair but we really feel like we are in a bind now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts