Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of the oldies may like an update on my girls.

Daisy 2 next month, she's still exactly the same happy chilled out girl loves everyone.

Lotus is 16 months, she qualified for crufts at her first show and got a fantasic critique I am extremely proud of her and she has turned into a beautiful girl.

Snoozing in the ring

And our new addition Leilani who is Lotus' niece, she's 5.5 months and comes out in a couple of weeks time (nervous already!) she's the happiest puppy I've ever come across.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Love the pics Sarah!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Beautiful girls!! I love how the little one looks as though she is smiling!! She looks so tiny and sweet. Beautiful lot you have!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great pictures Sarah! Our ladies debut the same weekend I think! ;) I'm getting nervous already too!! LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pics, Sarah! :) xx

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone.

Heather we have snow due so gotta feeling it'll
Be the 2 weekends she's showing lol been keeping an
Eye on who has pups out lol

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Laura, I'm so partial to them honestly they make my life complete all
Of them are very special as will Be every addition

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Is it an outside show Sarah?? Or are you just anticipating the driving? LOL Don't even mention it because I have a 5hr drive to our show & it BETTER not be snowing!!! :tard:

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The driving heather. All our shows now are inside until after crufts now because it's England and it's cold and wet. Just if we have snow our roads are a health hazard because we don't have the ploughers like you guys do, can't get out my road.

Not too worried about her first as it's only an open and I just wanted her to have shown before we go to the club show. I just hope she's not one of those that show at home but not in the ring. She's pretty up herself but it's so loud and cam be over whelming at least with lotus I know she will show because she's so full of herself wanting to take everyone else on lol have to keep her away from the other rings because she is after the other breeds lol I am super nervous about it! Shes still quite small too so hoping she grows a bit in the next few weeks. Should be use to the slow growers by now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts