Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby Tali was 4 weeks old Friday. I knew she had grown alot but was surprised when she had her official weight in. She weighted 9.6 ounces.
Last week she only weighted 6 oz. So she is gaining very nicely. Here
are some new pic's of her and Chloe. Chloe seems totally back to
normal. Happy and eating well. Also being a good momma to Tali.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
omg linda what a cutie she is i love her little face oh she must be tiny think my babies are gonna be monsters they weigh 6.0oz and they are only 2 days old lol is Tali staying with you? i think it would be hard to part with such a doll love her and im glad to see Chloe is back to normal kiss those sweet girls for me xxx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what a glorious sight!! Chloe and Tali look wonderful and I am so very thankful..:hello1::hello1::hello1:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omg linda what a cutie she is i love her little face oh she must be tiny think my babies are gonna be monsters they weigh 6.0oz and they are only 2 days old lol is Tali staying with you? i think it would be hard to part with such a doll love her and im glad to see Chloe is back to normal kiss those sweet girls for me xxx
Thanks Mandy, yes Tali will stay with me. There is no way I could let her go after all I went thru to save her. She is a blessing and I know I wouldn't have her if I hadn't gotten so much help from people on here and all the prayers that were sent our way. Besides I always wanted a black chi and I think she is perfect. I don't know about your puppys being monsters, Tali just had alot of making up to do.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, I thought there would be some of you out there that would want an update. Always good to hear from you Deb, I know you did alot of praying for us.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thanks everyone, I thought there would be some of you out there that would want an update. Always good to hear from you Deb, I know you did alot of praying for us.
I will always want updates on these girls..:)they have definitely been in my prayers...alot...lol Tali is gonna be such an awesome little girl..and I am so excited to watch her grow up..Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG Tali is too sweet!! And tiny! I'm glad she's gaining well now & that Chloe is doing so well. That's great you're keeping baby - I so don't blame you. :) Thanks for the update!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
both mummy and baby are gorgeous, im so glad baby is staying with you, so we can see her grow with lots of updates.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh bless her little monkey I think shell catch up and be normal size mum looks soooo chilled out!! Dogs really do live in the moment

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww sooo cute!
Glad they are both well and that your are keeping the wee baby too.
Be lovely to see her grow up. xx

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone, I will gladly share Tali's development and growth with you. Like I said I give credit to the help and prayers I received from chi-people. It will be fun watching her grow into adulthood.Sassy was 4 or5 years old when I got her and Chloe was 7 months so I have never had a little chi puppy before. I get execited just thinking of having her and watching her grow. lol Wishing everyone a great Monday.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts