Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
he's gorgeous! rotherham is on my doorstep!! how weird! do you go to parkgate pets at home and take him with you?? i'm not a weird stalker or anything, but i m sure i saw you both there a few weeks ago! x

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he's gorgeous! rotherham is on my doorstep!! how weird! do you go to parkgate pets at home and take him with you?? i'm not a weird stalker or anything, but i m sure i saw you both there a few weeks ago! x
yes i do often xx where u the lady i was talking to whos female was having babies ?? xx

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes, that was me! How weird! Ur little man still loos gorgeous! She's 55 days 2day, so anytime now really. It's so weird that I looked at ur thread, I don't forget a face, in this case, yours or chico's! Xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ok, I LOVE his face!! What a perfect shape. :) He is too cute - I can't wait to see what he looks like all grown up...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think i have just inboxed you on here but dont no if it worked....
God that is such a shock lol...
After we spoke i wish i had took your number as i'm really looking for a little girl.....
Whoop whoop ..... Not that long left
oh i hope all goes well with your little girl xxx

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think i have just inboxed you on here but dont no if it worked....
God that is such a shock lol...
After we spoke i wish i had took your number as i'm really looking for a little girl.....
Whoop whoop ..... Not that long left
oh i hope all goes well with your little girl xxx
God that made me sound like the stalker lol....
xxx

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am not at my computer now, am doing this on my fone's internet. She had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and vet said at least 4 pups, but can't be sure. 1 is already sold, whatever sex or colour, but if she has a bitch, I will let u know and u can come and see if you like! Mum and dad are on my pix. I hope all goes well 2!
X

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not at my computer now, am doing this on my fone's internet. She had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and vet said at least 4 pups, but can't be sure. 1 is already sold, whatever sex or colour, but if she has a bitch, I will let u know and u can come and see if you like! Mum and dad are on my pix. I hope all goes well 2!
X
Awwww that sounds great!!
i will inbox you my number and i really hope to hear from you xx
even if you just wanna chat x thanks for everything,
just goes to show what a small world me live in lol xx\

·
Registered
320 Posts
A really small world! I promise I will keep in touch. And fingers crossed my little girl has a little girl 4 u! X

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I love his fluffyness (is that a word?).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts