Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I totally can't resist the little guy! I have decided to get him probably some time next week! The breeder sent me these two pictures of him on the scales getting weighed. He seems a bit confused being there! LOL!

12 or 13 ounces at 8.5 weeks
Is it just me or is that one round belly??

Take a look at those ears! Even though he has them semi turned you can tell they are big!

And here is his little face for those who didn't see it last time!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He sure is a teeny little thing! Will you take him to your vet for a check up right away when you get him? I just wondered,,,,i did that with Jolie but years ago, i never even gave it a thought. These days, i worry about my chis like my kids and immediately took her to the vet to make sure everything was ok. :lol: But then, i am a spaz. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Tell me where you live so I can dognap him. That is the cutest puppy I've seen, outside of Cooper and Boomer.

Oh... and you'll have to name him something that ends in "-er" because I just realized Cooper and Boomer sound a lot alike and they're both chocolates LOL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I will certainly be bringing him to the vet the day after I bring him home to make sure hes ok even though hes so tiny. I have 72 hours (in contract). I have to drive a few hours to get him and bring him home so I will wait untill the next day for the vet so as not to stress him out too much. I am so excited!!! :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Oh wow~! He is just the cutest little thing!!!! What will Amber, Keera and Cody think of him? i can see how you couldn't resist buying him! :love4:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Wow he is a tiny guy!!!! I cant believe thats how small Ginger was :shock:

He probably has worms...pretty normal in pups. Usually if they have a buddah belly like that they will normally have round worms (usually)

I would also like to offer my pet-sitting services :D :D My girls are use to tiny chi's...they would just love him!

I can see why you couldnt pass that little fella up! He is simply beautiful!!! If you get him you have to post LOTS AND LOTS of pics for us to gush over :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts