Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these this morning so not the best quality. She's been on a Raw diet for 2 weeks now and the Nupro for a week. Im actually shocked I can see a difference already:hello1: I thought it would take weeks. She's doing so good....I just love her to pieces :)

I dont think she looks like a Merle anymore!! Definitely black and tan :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow!! Huge difference, she looks fantastic! (And cute as a button too! hehe.) You must be thrilled. :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's a huge difference! In such short a time! I'm thrilled!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG the difference is amazing Kristy! I'm so happy the raw & nupro are working so well for her. I knew they would...but WOW. LOL She looks wonderful!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
KRISTY---isn't it AMAZING what a good diet can do? Holy cow. I figured it would take her MONTHS to recover from this. Your vet is going to be shocked too. Keep doing whatever you are doing because it obviously is working. I will say I have noticed more hairgrowth with Missing Link Vet Strength than Nupro as far as thickening up thin spots goes, but dang, if this is working so well for her haha, maybe I should shut my mouth ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow you can really see the difference already! That is just awesome! Great job mama! She sure is something to be crazy about, she's adorable!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi she looks so healthy now her coat is so much thicker stick to what ever your doing its working so glad you can ease your worries she going to be beautiful

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone!!! She is doing great!! I weighed her this morning and she is almost 23 oz :hello1: I cant wait for my vet to see her. I may just have to pay him a visit this week instead of waiting until Monday ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts