Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry I havent kept you guys updated the last 6 days have been a roller coaster ride. I went to see him on Monday and they werent expecting him to last through the night, they gave him a blood transfusion and here we are thursday and he is out of oxygen and off the I.V. and almost ready to come home. I have never seen anything like it, the Vet said the reason he is getting better is that even though how sick he was he kept eating and drinking and fighting through it. He is hands down the toughest two pound dog ever. So hopefully Lito will be home by the end of the weekend baring any setbacks. Thanks again, Joe :) :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is so great! I know how that roller coaster can be- I was sure Reba was checking out on us on 3 different occasions during her Parvo bout. It is such a great feeling when they get feeling well enough to play and run. Those sleepless nights and all the stress paid off for you, too. :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Wow I am sorry it got scary there! Last we heard he was starting to improve.
What a tough little chi you have! Lito is such a cutie!!!! I am so happy that he is doing better!!!! I will keep your little one in my prayers! Keep on getting better Lito!!!!!

-Jessica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts