Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start off with Little Ginger Snaps is now 42 days old and 1lb 3 3/4 ozs. Our boys (Jasper & Mr. Moose) have already met her @ Bellas Little Angels , but over the weekend Ginger had her 1st visit @ her new home also known as the "boys" turf *LOL*. Since the last pics I posted Ginger has also had her 1st modeling session and changed quite a bit. Everyday she just get's prettier and prettier in our opinion. Of course as her parents we are biased...so you be the judge.

Here is Ginger when you last saw her (also our 1st family portrait):

then a few days later:

and during her 1st modeling session for Becky's customers:

a picture Becky sent to Ralph:

and here is our
now during her 1st home visit:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Napping on her daddy:

and napping some more with her buddy KC on my hubby's shoulders:

Her official move in day will be July 29th and it can not come fast enough !

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
She is beautiful! Will her and KC still get play dates when they go home?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is beautiful! Will her and KC still get play dates when they go home?
I wish they could , but Pigeon lives quite a ways from us, however I know Ginger will get to see some of the other puppies and all of the doggies that she is growing up with now. Just like Mr. Moose and Jasper, Ginger will have lots of visits with her fur family members & friends as well as with our friends/breeders Becky and Don for the rest of her life. I hope at some point that KC and Ginger will have a chance for a play date, because they really are best buddies. I think Ginger spends more time with KC than she does with any of the other 12 puppies currently @ Bellas.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She is absolutely the sweetest, most beautiful little dog. And her coloring matches her new big brothers perfectly, even though that may change. KC and her are so sweet together. You and Pidge will be connected for your life through your BFF little girls. You both waited for your princesses together.

I sure do love getting to see them grow up- I feel like I am waiting for my own puppy. She's letting you have her at 8 weeks, right? If so, it's not too much longer!!

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
They seem to be good buddies and I was nit sure how far y'all live from each other so I was not sure. They are both precious

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww, excuse me, I got something in my eye, sniff sniff...pretty Ginger reminds
me of baby Chanel, oh how the time flies! She's very precious your baby girl.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww, excuse me, I got something in my eye, sniff sniff...pretty Ginger reminds
me of baby Chanel, oh how the time flies! She's very precious your baby girl.
AWE LS you are certainly right...time does fly. I can't get over how quickly Ginger is changing! She is our precious baby girl (especially to my hubby). He is so head over heals in love with her :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I have seen her on F/B and pidges baby i agree they get more adorable every time i see them,all i can say is you two are so lucky to have them,bet you can't wait

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie!!! I'm in love with the pink and green harness too (my sorority colors!). It looks SUPER cute! :D

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I loved her in the little harness to...believe it or not it was a ferret harness which fit her perfectly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts