Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the Doc and they are going to schedule me to have it removed so they can do a Biopsy :( Not good Cause I figure if it wasn't worrisome then they would have left it. So I will keep everyone posted :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Not necessarily...i have experience with things like this. i used to get cysts all the time, they left those because they go away on their own. but the docs told me if it was a solid lump it would be removed regardless. they're just doing it to be extra careful. its most likely not cancerous, but doctors have told me that if a solid lump if left inside the body, it could develope into cancer. its better to have it removed. don't worry though, you'll be fine. :) when i had my fibroid removed, they had to check it out for cancer...this thing was HUGE and not one bit of it was cancer. i'll be praying for you. :wave:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
KB mamma said:
They are being PROACTIVE, now banish those negative thoughts!!

Absolutely!!

:) Just remember that the majority of lumps/cysts removed are completely benign.

My prayers are with you.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
My husband years ago had a little cysyt removed from the back of his head :shock: and it was nothing.
One thing I have realized..is don't over analyze it b/c you will make yourself sick w/ worry. That's what I did. Take it one day at a time. As hard as it is, try to keep your mind off it by staying busy.
Good thoughts coming your way! :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I know you must feel nervous waiting to find out the results. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You have lots of positive vibes coming your way!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sorry to hear of this situation. I had a lump removed from my breast when I was only 22. Dr. said it was small, but when they when in and removed it - he said it was the size of a golf ball :shock: Really freaked me out. They sent it off for a biopsy and it came back clear!!! So, hope it turns out ok for you too. I know how worried you must be, but just keep thinking positive! Hope to hear good news soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts