Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again,

I miss you all!!!

I hate this job! I work like a slave and never get to even check up on everyone's stories and updates here! I feel like I have missed so much in the past 2 months :(

On the good side, I am going for an interview tomorrow, that job should be much MUCH better than this one, and i should have the freedom to go online here!!

Ok now for the sad news,

The pup I was waiting for unfortunately died before it was born. Only 2 of 4 pup's survived the birth and they are both boys (I am after a girl)

Even though I never saw or met the pup it was still sad :(

I have done a little bit of looking since then but there isnt a lot out there at the moment, and alot of breeders don't want to sell on full register.

Back to the good news,

Fiddle is doing well, she dropped a bit of weight in the past fortnight so she is being "over fed" at the moment to get a big fatter. She will be 9 Months old on the 5th of this month!! I cant belive I have had her for 6 months now!!!

Im also looking forward to my holiday in March! I am going on a cruise for 10 days to celebrate my anniversary with OH :) Its only 1 year but its super exciting for the both of us :)

Hope everyone is well and so are the Chi's!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Glad to see you back. Hopefully things will start slowing down for you a bit. I am sorry that the little puppy passed away. Hopefully you find another one soon.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
nice to hear from you! sorry about your pup glad fiddle is doing good have fun on your cruise if you don't come back here before then and good luck on the new job!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw how sad about the pup hon! So sorry! I'm glad everything else is going well, good luck with the interview! Have a blast on your cruise!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Glad to see you back. Sorry bout the pup. I can imagine how dissapointed you are. The cruise sounds wonderful! I love to cruise.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to see you back. Hopefully things will start slowing down for you a bit. I am sorry that the little puppy passed away. Hopefully you find another one soon.
I hope it does slow down. It's damn hot here at the moment so I would rather be relaxed haha

nice to hear from you! sorry about your pup glad fiddle is doing good have fun on your cruise if you don't come back here before then and good luck on the new job!
Thanks! I plan to kick back the whole time I am on the curise!

good to see you back :) glad you guys are doing ok
Thanks, How you going? how close are you to QLD? Any Damage?? This sounds terrible but a friend of mine used to ALWAYS go on about how amazing QLD was and how NSW was crap and so on. I bet NSW is looking pretty good now hey!! Its such a horrible thing tho, the before and after photos say it all

Have fun on your cruise :)
Good luck with your new job.
I shall! How did ur username change? I like this one :) and how is Isabell!?!?! Running a muck ? :)

Aw how sad about the pup hon! So sorry! I'm glad everything else is going well, good luck with the interview! Have a blast on your cruise!!!
Thanks so much! Been looking forward to a break for so long!

Glad to see you back. Sorry bout the pup. I can imagine how dissapointed you are. The cruise sounds wonderful! I love to cruise.
This is my first cruise! I hope I dont get sea sick :( I hear they are amazing though! Lots of food! Have to hit the gym when I come back haha

A cruise sounds wonderful! I would love a holiday in the sun!

Hope all goes well with the new job.

Sorry to hear about the pup x
I hope its nice and sunny :)

Not like the sun ATM though, its hitting 45 Degrees here for the past week!!

about 113 Fahrenheit! Absolute Killer haha

Sounds like you are busy, is Fiddle going on the cruise ??
No :( Unfortunately Miss Fiddle will not be able to come along. Which tears my heart out. 10 Whole days :(

She will be with my dad though (I live with my dad so its like normal but without me)

I was worried originally because my dad loves her, but not like I do. However I had a weeding to go to and I stayed over night, and my dad let her sleep in his bed!! haha. He kept to on side and laid a pillow on the other side and she slept on to of the pillow.

Nawww my dad is such a softie! But it made me feel better, cause Fiddle will still have that love and cuddly time with my dad :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Chasely, Welcome back.
I love cruises you will have a blast. Keep us posted on the job.
I am sorry about the little pup.
Good luck in your search

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Good to see you back! I was trying to think of Fiddle's name just a little bit ago and couldn't so I referred to her as "Chasely's baby." :)
So sorry about your potential puppy but I guess everything happens for a reason. I'm sure you'll get the one you're meant to have.
Have a great time on your cruise! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts