Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all mojo has settled in nicely he slept all night and has had no problem eating his meals he is very loving and friendly and loves cuddles he even watched emmerdale last night sat on my lap lol xxxx he is getting his first jab tuesday morning at 10am so will have to buy him a prezzie after that my poor baby xxxxx i will keep you informed on his progress

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
hi all mojo has settled in nicely he slept all night and has had no problem eating his meals he is very loving and friendly and loves cuddles he even watched emmerdale last night sat on my lap lol xxxx he is getting his first jab tuesday morning at 10am so will have to buy him a prezzie after that my poor baby xxxxx i will keep you informed on his progress

would love to know how to do a siggy xxxxx
I'm so glad to hear he is settling in well. Good luck with his first vaccinations!

You can make your own siggy however you want. I use Photoshop CS5 and digital scrapbook elements. You can make yours as simple or complex as you like. If you would like someone to make a siggy for you, I believe you have to have 75 posts to request one. But before that, you can make your own. :) I'll gladly make you one once you reach 75 posts if you'd like!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aww thank you il try and have a go xx yeah hi grandad was called mo joe so we decided to call him mojo after him xxx

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Kim, I saw pics of Mojo on your other thread. He is a sweetheart. I know ya'll are going to be so happy with him. Let us know how he hoes at the vet. So glad to know he is doing well so far.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whats a gir lol cant work it out lol xx thank you hes sooo good sleeps threw the night and most the day hes so quiet too but has a fantastic personality xxx

·
Registered
163 Posts
awww he is very cute. congrads. im new on here. i am going to be getting my little chihuahua boy next month. he will be 8weeks when i get him and i just cant wait..is there any advice you can give to a new comer and first time chihuahua owner..i cant wait to spoil my little man :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts