Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as some of you may know, I have been worried about Khorra and Dakota getting along and liking each other. It has been exactly two weeks now since we got Dakota and they now absolutely love each other! They love to play and sleep together. There is never anymore serious growling or fighting fits going on, just in play. They have even been sharing their pig ears pretty nicely. Though it's pretty funny seeing the dynamics between them. It always seems to be changing. I have no idea who the alpha is at the moment. Every time I think it's one, something happens to make me think it's the other. Oh well, they are getting along great and I couldn't be happier with them!

I think Dakota is getting darker!

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
....ahhhh....and life is good once more!!

When I brought Mona Lisa home it took Ava almost two weeks to decide not to kill her!!!!!!! They're best buds now ;)

They just had to figure out who was boss, and then everything is fine.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is so great to see! I'm sure you are relieved that they are getting along so well! :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
What a cute picture! And what a relief for you! I know with me, I always panic when dogs are introduced to each other. It feels like they are going to be enemies for life!! Lol. But everything has a way of working out!

Good jo!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts