Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a update from the owner of my little baby boy i will be getting next month when he is old enough to come home. he is 3weeks right now....can anyone help me with a name for him??
i cant wait till he comes home :love4::blob7:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone. he is 3weeks right now. i will be getting him at the end of next month and just cant wait. i will put up more pictures when i get more. can anyone help with names??

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
thanks everyone. he is 3weeks right now. i will be getting him at the end of next month and just cant wait. i will put up more pictures when i get more. can anyone help with names??
Bruiser? That's a cute name. I've always loved names that were opposite, like killer for a little dog, and Tiny for a giant dog. But those are so over used now. I think he looks like a Bruiser though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
need name ideas for my baby boy..can anyone help?

hi i posted before and will keep updating on my little boy...for those who dont no, im new here and jut love this website and the people on here.,,this is a picture of my baby boy that i will be getting in a month. im very excited, he is my first chi but not first pet. he is 3-4weeks now. i need help with name ideas and wanted to see if everyone could give me some names that they think would be good for him.
looking forward to name ideas and ince i find the right one i will post it :) thanks everone :toothy8:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
found the perfect name for my lil guy

so i came to a conclusion on what im going to name my little man that im getting in a month and i decided to name him........................................................... OTIS... and Odie for short :)

:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
can anyone help me on finding clothes for my little boy im going to be getting, id love to find him some clothes if anyone has any???

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Often Elaina has some cute clothes, although most of them are for girls. Most of Toby's stuff comes from Amazon.com. Decent prices and all kinds of nice stuff :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts