Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Shes now just over 9 weeks old now. I cant believe ive had her over a week! We've called her Melys (prounounced Melis), which means sweet in Welsh. She is such a good girl and has settled in here very well. She sleeps at night in her playpen in the kitchen. The first 3 nights she cried like mad and it was so hard not to go and get her, but as i want her to sleep there at night i had to not go down. She stopped crying after the first 3 nights and even if i go into the kitchen at night and put the light on she seems to know her routine and is quiet till morning. I cant believe shes settled in so much. She had her first vaccine on Tuesday and was ok at first but then wanted to sleep. I couldnt settle all night as i worried about her, but when i checked on her early the next morning she was like a little Tazmanian devil with a helicopter tail, waiting for me to pick her up :lol: . I and all my family really do love her so much, and i already cant imagine my life without her. :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes i bet its the worming and jab. Glad shes ok :D Oh im having such fun with Mel shes so loving and so funny sometimes. Its weird seeing a dog so small go mad with excitement when she sees me :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i know its great mine do that its strange to see something so small get so excited jake is the worst his tail dont stop wagging and he is a proper little mummys boy but i think its great when they get that close there is a real bond then

·
Registered
277 Posts
I can't believe her coloring matchs so close to what our Fritzy looked like as a puppy, espcially around the eyes. Even though she doesn't have the white in her coat, take a look and see what you think.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts