Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to update some things:)
First thing is that I had to re-do some things on my website as people were having trouble connecting to my paypal, so that is up and running perfect now with no problems! And all the choices of fabric now are super easy to choose from:)
I have also added some new fabric choices and next week I will be adding some holiday themed fabrics too.
And with my lack of knowledge on shipping cost and fleece fabric being a little more costly than I had figured, I had to raise my price just a little bit, but shipping is still FREE in the U.S. I apoligize for the change.
All small and large snuggles are 28.00 and of course free shipping in the US. If you live in UK or elsewhere the shipping will calculate for you at checkout. It's not too much as the packages are not real large.
Website is CLICK HERE>> Home
Thanks so much to all the ladies that have purchased a SP...hope you like them and the ladies that just placed orders will be getting theirs very soon:D
Darlene

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
The website is easier to navigate now. :)
When I can, I am so ordering the vintage rose fabric bed. It's beautiful!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Darlene they are gorgeous - I love all the ones that have been posted.

I have a feeling that when snuggle sacks were mentioned before that pillow sizes in UK and Ireland are different to US - I will take measurements and see if you can make one up for me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts