Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry not been online much , been spending all my free time with my angel boys :):):):):):):)

They are doing GREAT :D :D they seem to be getting on fine .
They both eat dry food out of the same bowl ( the little guy has 4 meals a day and they both have a bowl of dry food down all the time so they can have it if there hungry ( I've always done that with fizzy ) ) and it's wonderful to see them standing side by side :) they seem to play nicely too , if fizzy gets fed up he jumps on the sofa so Kirby can't get him & if Kirby gets fed up he runs under the sofa so fizzy can't get him LOL

Kirby had his first vet trip & vaccination this morning ( brave boy ) they
all loved him ( they love chihuahua's at my vet ;) :D ) he was very brave :) She said he seem just perfect , she spent ages checking him over etc :):) and when she'd finish said can I just have a little cuddle with him ;) so sweet :)

He is just perfect & I love him to bits :) Fizzy looks so happy too ( that is really important to me :):) as he is my ' precious boy ' 8)

Must go as wanna go and play with my boys , just now I called them in from the garden lol to see them running in together was so sweet ...

Sara , Fizzy Dave & Kirby :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that pic melts me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so glad to hear you are having a positive experience as well :) they sound like so much fun! *sigh* i love puppies, and i love having my 2 running around acting crazy lol. congrats! i can totally see how happy you are with your boys :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
They are so cute together :love3: There is nothing better then having a chi except having more then one. I love having two because they are so cute together and they are always looking out for one another. I am so glad that they are getting along so well together keep us posted :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Im so happy for all 3 of you sara! I really am- I couldnt ask for a better story- You chose wisely and best!!! :D how much does the lil guy weigh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all luv from romeo and stef!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Fizzy is being a fantastic big brother! I'm so proud of him. I can't wait to see more photos as Kirby grows up into a big boy!! :wave:

Cooper would say hello but he's been banished from any fun activities. Maybe he'll be free to chat with Fizzy later this weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts