Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some new pics of Peppy I took! Peppy is doing so well latley. He has not gotten out of the yard in MONTHS :D I am so proud of him. He has put on a little bit of weight latley though, earning him the nickname of 'My little Chubby Cherub". Just have to stop feeding him treats doing the day till he sheds those extra pounds........Its just so hard to resist those puppy dog eyes :oops:

The teddy he is with in this pic was given to me for Xmas last year by KB Mamma :D

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Oh Cass, I just love Peppy! I think of Mr. Peepers everytime I see him. When I see you holding him he looks smaller than Mr. How much does he weigh? Mr. is 12 pounds. :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last time I weighed him he was about 4.5 - 5 kg which is about 9.9-11 lbs. But he has put on a little weight latley so he's a bit bigger than that now.

He does look a lot like Mr Peppers. He and Mr. are two very handsome chi's if I do say so myself :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments guys :D I love hearing other people say nice things about Peppy........makes me feel so proud and grateful that Im the lucky one who gets to look after and love him :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts