As you know I only started this at the back end of feb and well -

8lbs shifted so far!!!

I'm 9st 12lbs, down from 10st 6lbs!!!

So much happier in myself.

I do have the odd day off, but it seems to be working!:p

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hi i am rejoining weight watchers this week i soooooo need to get 1 stone off first then i will see from there

i hope i can do as good as you

well done!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi i am rejoining weight watchers this week i soooooo need to get 1 stone off first then i will see from there

i hope i can do as good as you

well done!!
Oooo good luck! Everyone around me has WW fever at the moment. I never thought it would work and that I was resigned to living in my body the way it was but i'm amazed at what's changing! xx

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
OMG i sooooooooooooo need lots of chocolate and crisps LOL
But i am sticking to this hopefully i will have a slimmer appearance for the summer months

Everyone has done really well Congrats to all of you!!!

How are you going julie??? is it getting easier as wks go by i have done alright this wk but it am finding it a little tough around the wkend as it was take aways before and always had chocolate and crisps on the wkend too!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG i sooooooooooooo need lots of chocolate and crisps LOL
But i am sticking to this hopefully i will have a slimmer appearance for the summer months

Everyone has done really well Congrats to all of you!!!

How are you going julie??? is it getting easier as wks go by i have done alright this wk but it am finding it a little tough around the wkend as it was take aways before and always had chocolate and crisps on the wkend too!!
OH! tell me about it!!!! Weekends are awful - ~I used to LOVE my treats on weekends - and honestly and truely I give in sometimes. And i've been stressed the last fortnight so i've been naughty and ended up putting on a pound. I've been really strict this week though. But i'm not feeling my best so I see myself slipping!

All in all - a pound is not much in the grand scheme of things and I've still lost a lot. I do stock up on weight watchers treats which kind of keep my going - the frozen deserts are AMAZING!!!

Keep me posted on how you do...it's tedious but so worth it, I feel much better overall!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Well at least we can keep each other off the baddies LOL i know i am hating this wkend with a passion as its killing me seeing the children with all there treats but this is the first week i suppose it will be tough!!!
will let you know how i go at the weigh in i hope its not going to be upsetting !!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ooooh I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! The only thing that keeps my going is seeing the scales go down....but as I've eaten about 10 marshmallows in chocolate fountain tonight, and a few glasses of wine - I'll be clawing back the points for another week!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts