Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phoebe opened her eyes this weekend. Can't really tell what color her eyes are going to be. I am guessing some sort of caramelly brown! She's adorable but her coat still intrigues me.. never seen a chi like her before!

Getting bigger every day! Still doesn't look MUCH like a dog a dog to me!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*Sarah* said:
She'll end up red/sable much like Zero's brother Nemo her masking may also fade awww but she is a cutie, I still find it hard to believe Zero was born with a mask hmmm.
Do you have newborn/young pictures of Zero's brother Nemo? For comparison? I think she'll probably be red sable too. So, she got the red from Mommy and sable from Dad. Hopefully she has Mom's personality and kisses! Kind of hard to tell yet what her personality will be like!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I haven't posted these in a while I dont have any pics younger than 8 weeks but he was born exactly like your pup

Nemo at 8 weeks

Nemo at 9 weeks as you can see his mask is going

14 weeks

Nemo at 15 weeks just before he died :( and as you can see his mask is fading even more

I'm guessing his mask would have faded more and he would have become redder as he grew up

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh no! Why did Nemo die? He was so friggen adorable!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
AlekonaKini said:
oh no! Why did Nemo die? He was so friggen adorable!!
I lost Nemo just over 2 years ago now he died in an accident at 15 weeks involving one of my mums dogs. I was lucky enough to be given Zero by the breeder who rebred the parents for me and Zero was the only surviving puppy so he's extremely special to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts