Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Beautiful pictures Moni. Tell John he takes great pictures.
Your babies are so cute!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh girl, those black and white's need to be framed. I love them. John sure can take pics, can't he? Nana is so beautiful, MoJie is adorable and TucTuc is perfect. Amazing photos. Don't you just love your babies???

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank ladies!!!..He definitely appreciate the comments....Beside flying his passion is photography....:)...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Does he have his pilot's license? That can be addictive, I've heard. Andrew's boss has his own plane, flys everywhere now, loves it. I went up once and I'm good on that. We've never talked about this before. How cool.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does he have his pilot's license? That can be addictive, I've heard. Andrew's boss has his own plane, flys everywhere now, loves it. I went up once and I'm good on that. We've never talked about this before. How cool.
Robin...he's flying for living.....:)...he's been flying for 14 years as a career...:).....I wish he has a plane...LOL...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Commercial I assume, not private? Wow, 14 years. Does he still enjoy it Moni? Do you worry or are you used to it?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is flying for the news now ...he's bored with it....he wants to try something new....LOL...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yea, that's a long time. Oh, I hope something comes up for him that's a little different. Those days at work can be so long. I don't do it now but I used to have one of those "jobs". Let's get him a plane, ok? Then you can come pick me up for visits!!! LOL. All the chatting we do and I still learned something new today, I love it!!! Chloe's all snuggled up next to my chest right now and she says to tell her fiance MoJIe that she loves him and Lily sends her brother big smooches. So does Bailey (who's still here)!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh Bailey is still there!?! Cool - he isn't going to want to leave you know...

One of my friend's hubby is a pilot too. He works for an orthopedic group. He flies docs all over and is home every night and weekend. I also had a friend/neighbor who flew for United - 777's, the HI route. He was one HOT guy too. Sadly he died during a rescue swimming exercise in Texas a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Hey girl, the bf's a pilot? That's so cool! So, on your way to pick up Robin maybe you can swing my way and get me.Lol.

Robin, it sounds like Bailey may have found a new home.Lol!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhh gorjuss piccies tell him he needs cto get the camera out more hes good at it
they are all too cute love the new siggy xxx

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey girl, the bf's a pilot? That's so cool! So, on your way to pick up Robin maybe you can swing my way and get me.Lol.

Robin, it sounds like Bailey may have found a new home.Lol!
sure!!...:)...LOL..

Those are amazing photo's :p
thanks!!

You have some of the prettiest chi's! And I'm super jealous of your camera lol.
Thanks....he loves his camera too....you can actually do HD video on it too i think...it's pretty cool..
Great pictures love all of them!
ahhh gorjuss piccies tell him he needs cto get the camera out more hes good at it
they are all too cute love the new siggy xxx
Thanks hon!!

Moji just has the cutest face I've ever seen. He gets me every time.

awww...sweet...thanks!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts